It’s Farenheit 451, so this is probably…fine?
1. Did I buy the wrong size?
2. I can zip these up if I hold my breath
3. Muffin top
4. Sitting on a navy-blue scarf so the dye doesn’t stain my couch
5. They fit! But I won’t put them on or take them off in front of anyone
7. Starting to stretch out
8. I can wear them twice and then I have to wash them
9. Dark wash has completely faded
10. New jeans
I’ve been having way too much fun with this band name checker.
Up for grabs:
Ice Ice Ice Baby
Roses ‘n Guns
Elmo Is Creepy
Famous On Reddit
Socks With Sandals
Danny Torrance Syndrome
Have you read A Moveable Feast? Such a great book, like all bitchy little memoirs. So…why is my takeaway to wonder whether or not Ford Madox Ford had terrible-smelling breath? I’m embarrassed by the amount of time I’ve spent thinking about it. His real last name was “Hueffer,” so think about how funny it would be if it were true! Maybe I need to read a Jean Rhys biography to settle the question once and for all.
But apparently waiters, realtors, salespeople, cops, and chefs are pretty honest.
In case you ever wondered…
The balls proudly hanging between Fleetwood’s legs on the cover were already a staple of his stage get-up and were in fact toilet chains half-inched from a club the ‘Mac played in their formative years.